As the festive season approaches us we'd like to take this chance to wish you all a very happy holiday and best wishes for the new year. Thank you for your continued support and interest in our metaverse for the built environment throughout 2022! Read on below to see some of our 12 highlights from a great year.
1. Heatherwick Studio joined the platform.
2. Oliver Thomas, Design Technology Manager at BIG, names SpaceForm as one of his new favourite tech stacks in this aec+tech article.
3. The Hot Heart project with CRA-Carlo Ratti Associati launches and features on ArchDaily.
4. Our project with UNStudio on the Korean Football Association launches and features on the B1M.
5. Unreal 5 releases and SpaceForm support it.
6. SpaceForm's new website launched.
7. Jan Maarten Heuff featured on the Rethinking Work podcast.
8. We teamed up with Clivedale London on their 20 Carlton House Terrace project.
9. Jan Maarten Heuff was invited to sit on the NLA Expert Panel for Built Environment Technology.
10. The SpaceForm team expanded, welcoming Antoine, Juris and Nethmi in the last six months.
11. Our Beta launched! Hosting stand alone end-to-end meetings.
12. We began the SpaceForm Talks series – with UNStudio, Heatherwick Studios, Zaha Hadid Architects and Squint/Opera in the first talk.
We look forward to sharing more exciting developments from the SpaceForm team into the new year. We'll be launching our on-demand streaming service soon, and we can't wait to show you our newly launched metaverse 'Create' service too, which allows for tailored metaverse creation. We're excited to see how our Beta companies continue to use SpaceForm – and look forward to welcoming many more in 2023!
As ever, if you are interested in finding out more, or would like to join SpaceForm, please don't hesitate to get in touch.